Teaching Intraverbals to Clients with Autism : A Review of Recent Research : 5 CEUs
A Review of Recent Research on Teaching Intraverbals to Clients with Autism: 5 CEUs
Upon completion of the course, all participants will have read the included research articles on the teaching intraverbals to clients diagnosed with Autism, then complete a thorough reflection workbook, and a comprehensive assessment.
- “A Comparison of Prompting Tactics for Teaching Intraverbals to Young Adults with Autism" Written by: Joseph Vedora & Erin Conant. Published online by the Association for Behavior Analysis International on May 28, 2015.
- "Evaluating the Emergence of Reverse Intraverbals in Children with Autism". Written by: Alicia C. Allan & Jason C. Vladescu & April N. Kisamore & Sharon A. Reeve & Tina M. Sidener. Published online by the Association for Behavior Analysis International on November 21, 2014.
- "Acquisition of Intraverbal Behavior: Teaching Children With Autism to Mand for Answers to Questions." Written by: Einar T. Ingvarsson and Tatia Hollobaugh. Published by the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis in the Spring of 2010.
"Using Instructive Feedback to Increase Response Variability During Intraverbal Training for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder" Written by: Regina A. Carroll and Tiffany Kodak. Published online by the Association for Behavior Analysis International on October 16, 2015.
"Training Intraverbal Naming to Establish Matching-to-Sample Performances". Written by: Patricia M. Santos, Monica L. Ma, Caio F. Miguel. Published online by the Association for Behavior Analysis International on September 29, 2015.
This course is for individuals who are looking to review a recent research article, reflect upon their findings, and earn 5 CEUs while doing so.
It can be done at your own pace, from your own home, and includes an interactive workbook.
As a Special Educator and Board Certified Behavior Analyst, I am dedicated to training individuals who work with kids who have been diagnosed with Autism.
We are a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider.
You're busy. We get it.
Teaching. Supervising. Reports. Observations. Assessments. Life.
You need convenient quality CEUs, but at a price you can afford.
You want to help all of your clients, give your supervisees quality feedback, attend conferences, gain experience, and stay up to date, but without breaking the bank.
That's where we come in.
Our Online Academy has been established to help BCBAs earn CEUs entirely online, in their own home, and at their own pace.
- All of our courses are meant to keep you up to date with the latest research, methods, and legislation.
- Course subjects include a wide range of topics, to suit your needs and interests.
- You can earn all of your required CEUs in one convenient place.
Best of all?
Join us today and get access to package deals and low pricing.
We are the only site you'll need for ALL of your CEU needs.
It's that easy.
Why We're Here.
We were founded by a new mom, teacher, and BCBA who was looking for an affordable and convenient way to earn CEUs, but she found that her options were:
• Live lectures, which didn’t always fit into a busy schedule.
• Expensive offerings, which stretched an already tight budget.
• Disorganization. There was no single place that housed all the CEUs she needed.
Luckily, she did something about it and created Autism Ed Support.
Convenient. Affordable. Quality.