Evaluating Practitioner Training Programs : Supervision Course : 5 CEUs
A Research Review : Units Applicable Towards Supervision Requirement
completion of the course, all participants will be able demonstrate principles applicable towards evaluating supervision training programs, as well as reflect upon their own training experience to identify areas of improvement.
Learn All About:
- How to evaluate the supervision programs within your own practice.
- How to ensure that your supervisees have access to high quality experiences.
- Applicable ways to increase effective supervision.
Articles Reviewed In This Course Include:
- "What Counts As High-Quality Practitioner Training in Applied Behavior Analysis."
- "Evaluating the Quality of Behavior Analytic Practitioner Training Programs."
- "Evaluating Components of Behavior Analytic Training Programs."
- "Towards a Competency-Based, Ethical, and Socially Valid Approach to the Supervision of Applied Behavior Analytic Trainees"
This course is for individuals who are looking to review a research article, reflect upon their findings, and develop stronger supervision practices while earning five CEUs.
The units earned for this course can be put towards the requirement for Supervisors who have already completed their 8-Hour Supervision Competency Coursework.
It can be done at your own pace, from your own home, and includes interactive activities that you can actually use within your practice.
Each participant will also receive:
- Four reflective workbooks to guide you as you review the articles.
These workbooks have been carefully constructed to help you decipher and analyze the articles presented, by reflecting upon your own practice and strategizing ways to increase effectiveness.
As a Special Educator and Board Certified Behavior Analyst, I am dedicated to training individuals who work with kids who have been diagnosed with Autism.
We are a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider.
You're busy. We get it.
Teaching. Supervising. Reports. Observations. Assessments. Life.
You need convenient quality CEUs, but at a price you can afford.
You want to help all of your clients, give your supervisees quality feedback, attend conferences, gain experience, and stay up to date, but without breaking the bank.
That's where we come in.
Our Online Academy has been established to help BCBAs earn CEUs entirely online, in their own home, and at their own pace.
- All of our courses are meant to keep you up to date with the latest research, methods, and legislation.
- Course subjects include a wide range of topics, to suit your needs and interests.
- You can earn all of your required CEUs in one convenient place.
Best of all?
Join us today and get access to package deals and low pricing.
We are the only site you'll need for ALL of your CEU needs.
It's that easy.
Why We're Here.
We were founded by a new mom, teacher, and BCBA who was looking for an affordable and convenient way to earn CEUs, but she found that her options were:
• Live lectures, which didn’t always fit into a busy schedule.
• Expensive offerings, which stretched an already tight budget.
• Disorganization. There was no single place that housed all the CEUs she needed.
Luckily, she did something about it and created Autism Ed Support.
Convenient. Affordable. Quality.