Defending ABA : 5 CEUs
A Research Review : How To Defend the Practice of ABA
completion of the course, all participants will be able to defend the practice of ABA, as well as explain to their supervisees and employees why this is a critical and ethically necessary component to their training.
Articles Reviewed In This Course Include:
- "Training Graduate Students to Effectively Disseminate Behavior Analysis and to Counter Misrepresentations"
- "Strategies to Position Behavior Analysis as the Contemporary Science of What Works in Behavior Change."
- "A Case Study in the Misrepresentation of Applied Behavior Analysis in Autism: The Gernsbacher Lectures."
- "Improving Public Perception of Behavior Analysis "
- "Ask the Experts: Answer to: How Can New Students Defend Behavior Analysis from Misunderstandings?"
This course is for individuals who are looking to review a research article, reflect upon their findings, and develop stronger supervision practices while earning five CEUs.
It can be done at your own pace, from your own home, and includes interactive activities that you can actually use within your practice.
Each participant will also receive:
- Five reflective workbooks to guide you as you review the articles.
These workbooks have been carefully constructed to help you decipher and analyze the articles presented, by reflecting upon your own practice and strategizing ways to increase effectiveness.
As a Special Educator and Board Certified Behavior Analyst, I am dedicated to training individuals who work with kids who have been diagnosed with Autism.
We are a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider.
You're busy. We get it.
Teaching. Supervising. Reports. Observations. Assessments. Life.
You need convenient quality CEUs, but at a price you can afford.
You want to help all of your clients, give your supervisees quality feedback, attend conferences, gain experience, and stay up to date, but without breaking the bank.
That's where we come in.
Our Online Academy has been established to help BCBAs earn CEUs entirely online, in their own home, and at their own pace.
- All of our courses are meant to keep you up to date with the latest research, methods, and legislation.
- Course subjects include a wide range of topics, to suit your needs and interests.
- You can earn all of your required CEUs in one convenient place.
Best of all?
Join us today and get access to package deals and low pricing.
We are the only site you'll need for ALL of your CEU needs.
It's that easy.
Why We're Here.
We were founded by a new mom, teacher, and BCBA who was looking for an affordable and convenient way to earn CEUs, but she found that her options were:
• Live lectures, which didn’t always fit into a busy schedule.
• Expensive offerings, which stretched an already tight budget.
• Disorganization. There was no single place that housed all the CEUs she needed.
Luckily, she did something about it and created Autism Ed Support.
Convenient. Affordable. Quality.