Developing Cultural Awareness : Ethics : 1.5 CEUs
A Review of Research on Developing Cultural Awareness Skills
Upon completion of the course, all participants should be able to distinguish what Cultural Awareness entails, and why it should be incorporated into their practice.
Learn All About:
- Cultural Identity.
- Why Cultural Awareness is crucial to your clients and staff.
- Strategies to develop cultural awareness of self and others
- Recommendations and actionable tasks for your practice.
This course is for individuals who are looking to review a research article, reflect upon their findings, and earn 1.5 CEUs while doing so. CEUs accrued from this course can count towards those accumulated to meet the Ethics requirement by the BACB.
It can be done at your own pace, from your own home, and includes interactive activities that you can actually use within your practice.
Each participant will also receive:
- A reflective worksheet to guide you as you review the article.
This worksheet has been carefully constructed to help you decipher and analyze the article presented, as well as think of ways this research can help you in your own practice.
As a Special Educator and Board Certified Behavior Analyst, I am dedicated to training individuals who work with kids who have been diagnosed with Autism.
We are a BACB Approved Continuing Education Provider.
You're busy. We get it.
Teaching. Supervising. Reports. Observations. Assessments. Life.
You need convenient quality CEUs, but at a price you can afford.
You want to help all of your clients, give your supervisees quality feedback, attend conferences, gain experience, and stay up to date, but without breaking the bank.
That's where we come in.
Our Online Academy has been established to help BCBAs earn CEUs entirely online, in their own home, and at their own pace.
- All of our courses are meant to keep you up to date with the latest research, methods, and legislation.
- Course subjects include a wide range of topics, to suit your needs and interests.
- You can earn all of your required CEUs in one convenient place.
Best of all?
Join us today and get access to package deals and low pricing.
We are the only site you'll need for ALL of your CEU needs.
It's that easy.
Why We're Here.
We were founded by a new mom, teacher, and BCBA who was looking for an affordable and convenient way to earn CEUs, but she found that her options were:
• Live lectures, which didn’t always fit into a busy schedule.
• Expensive offerings, which stretched an already tight budget.
• Disorganization. There was no single place that housed all the CEUs she needed.
Luckily, she did something about it and created Autism Ed Support.
Convenient. Affordable. Quality.